Monday, August 2, 2010

So Many Questions

So many questions but the answers are so few
All I really know is, I love you
So many questions but the answers are so few
All I really know is, I love you
                                 So Many Questions (Side A)


What if you're caught between your heart and your head?
What if your head says Stop while your heart is saying Go?
What would you heed?
What would you follow?

Will you choose to be right and be unhappy?
Or will you choose to be wrong, be happy and in the end be unhappy ?
In love, there are a lot of options...
You will choose one over a lot of others eventually,
But you need to stand up and be firm in your choice.

Why do some people end up bitter and remorseful?
And why some end up unhappy but without regrets?
Maybe it is how you choose your option.
You can never have it all, to be right, happy and unregretful.

How do I make mine?
Which option I will elect?
Which will I heed?
Which will I follow?

Its an ordeal, but its an ordeal I need to go through..
I will be the one to suffer the consequences.
I will be the one to choose the option.
I alone will be solely responsible...

And...

Hi Miko it's me MM... musta ka na?

No comments: