Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cyber Reunion

Last night I had a sort of reunion with college friends in fb. While reading news articles in philstar.com, I saw a notification popped on my screen, " ______ tagged a photo of you". I immediately clicked the notification since my fb account is open in another window and there it was a pic from my not so distant past. It was a group picture of our university theater and in it were tags of all the people in the pic. Below it was a comment from a co-member, "miss you all pipol". I wasn't able to control the urge of leaving a comment.

Moments later, comments came pouring in from long lost friends and college classmates. And so our chit chatting begun.

"Musta na", "ano na" "nasan ka na", etc... were overused last nyt because of 17 years of separation. Those people were also kind enough to tell me the fb names of people I was looking for quite sometimes. I ended up receiving five friend requests and sending 5 invites hahaha... I slept at 1:00 a.m. with a happy smile on my face without texting Miko (kala mo ha heheh).

It is really nice to get in touch with people you have shared your lives with... it brings back happy memories and a wonderful feeling of finding something nice and beautiful out of a haystack.

We will be having our theater reunion in summer of 2010 and I am looking forward to meeting Jessie again. Dont ask me now about Jessie, he is a very long story to tell hehehehe...

No comments: